HOW TO PLAY DRINKING RULES
Probably better known as International Drinking Rules (IDRs) these are a simple set of rules that are normally followed alongside another drinking game, during the pre-drinks, or throughout the whole night. No matter how long you play if someone breaks a rule, they have to drink 2 fingers as a punishment, bear in mind these punishments stack up so avoid breaking multiple rules in quick succession, or you might find yourself having to finish your drink.
- 2 or more players
- Something to drink
- You must not use the words “Drink”, Table or “Card”
- You must not Swear
- You must not Point
- You must not use players’ actual names or commonly used nicknames
- Players must drink with their left hand (or right if they are left-handed)
- Drinks must be placed at least a thumbs length from the edge of the table
- An empty glass cannot be put down, it must first be refilled
So keep an eye out for any of these being broken but bear in mind false accusations have to carry out the punishment.
As in many of the games these rules suggested are some of the most common, however, feel free to change them to whatever suits your group best.
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilita Links