Super Bowl 2024 (LVIII) Drinking Game
Super Bowl LVIII provides the perfect opportunity to gather with friends and immerse yourself in the year’s most anticipated game. Yet, why limit yourself to mere spectatorship when you can elevate the excitement with a spirited drinking game? Dive into the festivities by embracing these rules, transforming your Super Bowl LVIII get-together into a lively and boozy affair.
Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers!!
- Super Bowl LVIII
- Something to drink
- There’s a touchdown
- A penalty is called
- A commercial break starts
- A quarterback sack is made
- A field goal is attempted
Drink twice when:
- A touchdown is followed by a successful two-point conversion
- A turnover occurs
- A player scores their first touchdown of the game
Drink 3 times:
- There’s a successful onside kick
- A touchdown is scored on a trick play
- A team scores 21 points in a single quarter
Finish your drink if:
- There’s a safety
- A player scores three touchdowns in a single game
- A team scores over 50 points
- Take a sip for every yard gained on a single play (this rule can be adjusted based on how much you can handle)
- Assign a specific drink to each team and switch to that drink every time the lead changes
This drinking game is a fun way to add some excitement to the Super Bowl LVIII, but make sure to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Cheers!
Happy Drinking and Cheers!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affiliate Links