Scream Drinking Games
Short about the Movies
Wes Craven re-invented and revitalized the slasher-horror genre with this modern horror classic, which manages to be funny, clever, and scary as a fright-masked knife maniac stalks high-school students in middle-class suburbia. Craven is happy to provide both tension and self-parody as the body count mounts – but the victims aren’t always the ones you’d expect.
- Scream Movies >>Watch it here!<<
- Something to drink
Drink one sip when
- A telephone rings.
- Someone gets killed.
- Someone screams.
- Ghostface gets hit.
- Ghostface wipes his knife clean.
- Sidney’s mother (Maureen Prescott) is mentioned.
- For every beer, Tatum throws at Ghostface.
- Someone hits Stu.
- Stu cries like a little girl.
- Anything is thrown at Randy.
- Dewey says or does anything stupid.
- Anyone insults Dewey.
- Each time Gale insults Kenny.
- Someone insults/attacks Gale.
- For each pop culture reference made.
Drink two times when
- Someone gets stabbed.
- Billy pauses for thought, looking like Johnny Depp.
- Kenny (the Cameraman) is eating.
- Someone breaks the “rules.”
- For each “fake scare” (i.e., Billy in the window).
- If any character refers to a horror movie by name.
- Sidney uses her computer.
- Stu leaves a room backwards.
Drink three times when
- You see Ghostface in town, and no one else notices.
- If you notice the extra in the video store, who gets pissed off at Randy.
- If the phone rings, and it’s not Ghostface.
- A reporter (other than Gale) gets an actual line.
- Someone uses the telephone as a weapon.
- For each suspect red herring (Principal with the mask, etc…)
- If you see Wes Craven’s cameo appearance.
- If you see Linda Blair’s cameo appearance.
- “Red Right Hand” (by Nick Cave) is played.
- Cotton Weary (Liev Schrieber) makes an appearance.
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilite Links