Across the Universe Drinking Game
Short about the Movie
The Beatles’ songs provide the sonic framework for this musical tale of romance, war, and peace. When young British worker Jude sets sail for the United States in search of his father, he ends up meeting carefree college student Max, his lovely sister, Lucy, and a cast of eccentric characters. As Jude and Lucy fall for each other, their relationship is threatened by the social upheaval that accompanies the Vietnam War.
- Across the Universe >>Watch it here!<<
- Lots of beer!
- A Song starts playing
- There is a Beatles reference
- Someone says “Love”
- Prudence looks unhappy
Drink 5 times when:
- There is a Cameo (Joe Cocker, Bono, Salma Hayek, and Eddie Izzard)
- You see Evan Rachel Wood’s nipple
Song Drinking Rules
During “I’ve Just Seen a Face”
- Drink when someone falls down
During “Come Together”
- Drink when Jojo crosses paths with another main character
During “Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite”
- Drink when Eddie Izzard throws in a line that’s not actually in the song
- Drink when Jude enters or exits the room
Happy Drinking and Cheers!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilita Links