Almost Famous Drinking Game
Short about the Movie
Set in 1973, it chronicles the funny and often poignant coming of age of 15-year-old William, an unabashed music fan inspired by the seminal bands of the time. When his love of music lands him an assignment from Rolling Stone magazine to the up-and-coming band Stillwater — fronted by lead guitar Russell Hammond and lead singer Jeff Bebe William embarks on an eye-opening journey with the band’s tour, despite the objections of his protective mother.
- Almost Famous >>Watch it here!<<
- Lots of Beer!
- Someone says “The Enemy”
- Someone snaps a photograph
- Someone answers the phone
- Someone says “Band-aid”, “Crazy,” or “Purple”
- A real-life band or singer is mentioned
- Someone says “Rolling Stone”
- You see a drummer holding his drumsticks
- You see a Girl with no pants on
Drink twice when:
- Stillwater performs
- An Elton John song starts playing
Happy Drinking and Cheers!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affiliate Links