Black Mirror – Bandersnatch Drinking Game
Short about the episode
The Bandersnatch episode is about a young boy named Stefan. The timeline is set in 1984 and focuses on the developing gaming industry.
We follow Stefan as he develops a video/adventure game based on a book (Bandersnatch).
Throughout the movie, we see Stefan struggles to make the game, the large amount of pressure he faces, and at some point, he realizes that he might be controlled.
This episode gets you thinking about things like:
- Freedom of choice?
- How long do you have to make a decision?
- Aren’t we forced into choices?
- Black Mirror – Bandersnatch (Netflix)
- Something to drink
- You see a reference to one of the other episode
- Someone says “Bandersnatch”
- You have to make a choice
- Someone smokes or puts out a cigarette
- Someone says “Stefan”
Drink three times when:
- Someone says “Netflix”
Happy Drinking and Cheers!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilita Links