Ultimate Packing List for a Festival
When you go to a festival and have to live in a festival place, you should think about living in the middle of nature. A festival can be tough and tough, especially for people who are at the festival for the first year. Therefore, it is a good idea to have packed all the essentials to get a more comfortable festival – and thus a more fun festival. Use our packing list, which includes all the most needed, as well as alternative equipment that can provide a more enjoyable festive season.
The most necessary festival equipment that one should remember
- Sleeping bag
- Air madras
- Camping chairs
- The Ticket
Hygiene Products for your Festival Toilet Bag
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Medicin – Allergy, Painkillers ect.
- Contact lenses if you are using such
- Earplugs for the heavy and noisy concerts
- Toilet paper isn’t a bad idea
Food for thought – Food packing for a Festival Week
If you want to live off the food that can be bought at a festival, it quickly becomes an expensive pleasure. That is why we have also made a list of the food that you can bring to the festival – and thus does not require cooling. In the list you will also find snacks and snacks.
- Canned fish: Mackerel or tuna on bread is always great
- Nuts: Nuts are the perfect snack at the festival
- Bread: Can be eaten with canned fish.
- Fruit and vegetables. Here you get a lot of nutrition, and fruits and vegetables can easily last a week without cooling down. Various fruits and vegetables that can be eaten without preparation are Apples, Pears, Bananas, Oranges and Carrots.
- Biscuits and cookies – although not the healthiest, it fills the stomach with wheat and oats, which is good against the alcohol.
The Entertainment Packing List
- Beer bong
- Playing cards
- Football or soccer ball
- Beer and other alcohol
All the Practical
- Credit card or cash
- Camera – Can also be your phone
- Duct tape
Are we missing something on the package list? Then leave a comment
If you believe that we have forgotten or overlooked any equipment or anything, please leave a comment. Of course, good comments are added to the list on an ongoing basis. Back there is nothing else to say but good festival!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affiliate Links