Ultimate Packing List for a Festival
When you go to a festival and have to live in a festival place, you should think about living in the middle of nature. A festival can be tough and tough, especially for people who are at the festival for the first year. Therefore, it is a good idea to have packed all the essentials to get a more comfortable festival – and thus a more fun festival. Use our packing list, which includes all the most needed, as well as alternative equipment that can provide a more enjoyable festive season.
The most necessary festival equipment that one should remember
- Sleeping bag
- Air madras
- Camping chairs
- The Ticket
Hygiene Products for your Festival Toilet Bag
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Medicin – Allergy, Painkillers ect.
- Contact lenses if you are using such
- Earplugs for the heavy and noisy concerts
- Toilet paper isn’t a bad idea
Food for thought – Food packing for a Festival Week
If you want to live off the food that can be bought at a festival, it quickly becomes an expensive pleasure. That is why we have also made a list of the food that you can bring to the festival – and thus does not require cooling. In the list you will also find snacks and snacks.
- Canned fish: Mackerel or tuna on bread is always great
- Nuts: Nuts are the perfect snack at the festival
- Bread: Can be eaten with canned fish.
- Fruit and vegetables. Here you get a lot of nutrition, and fruits and vegetables can easily last a week without cooling down. Various fruits and vegetables that can be eaten without preparation are Apples, Pears, Bananas, Oranges and Carrots.
- Biscuits and cookies – although not the healthiest, it fills the stomach with wheat and oats, which is good against the alcohol.
The Entertainment Packing List
- Beer bong
- Playing cards
- Football or soccer ball
- Beer and other alcohol
All the Practical
- Credit card or cash
- Camera – Can also be your phone
- Duct tape
Are we missing something on the package list? Then leave a comment
If you believe that we have forgotten or overlooked any equipment or anything, please leave a comment. Of course, good comments are added to the list on an ongoing basis. Back there is nothing else to say but good festival!