Abou the drink
Gin Hass is a danish creation and was first made when a danish bartender named Kim Hass mixed mango sirup, lemon soda and gin together. What a day. Have you forgotten how to make this amazing drink then read along and get your memory refreshed!
What you need
- 4 cl. Gordon’s Dry Gin
- 10 cl. Schweppes Lemon
- Mango sirup
- 1 lime
- Lots of ice!
- A Highball glass >>Get your Highball Glass here!<<
How to make it
- Fill the glass with ice
- Add 4 cl of Gordon’s Dry Gin (or your own favorite)
- Pour 10 cl Schweppes Lemeon in the glass
- Stir the drink and carefully add a bit of mango sirup
- Garnish with a piece of lime
Enjoy your drink!
Have fun, enjoy the drink and have a great party!
How do you like your Gin Hass? Throw us a comment in the bottom of the screen.