Abou the drink
Gin Hass is a danish creation and was first made when a danish bartender named Kim Hass mixed mango sirup, lemon soda and gin together. What a day. Have you forgotten how to make this amazing drink then read along and get your memory refreshed!
What you need
- 4 cl. Gordon’s Dry Gin
- 10 cl. Schweppes Lemon
- Mango sirup
- 1 lime
- Lots of ice!
- A Highball glass >>Get your Highball Glass here!<<
How to make it
- Fill the glass with ice
- Add 4 cl of Gordon’s Dry Gin (or your own favorite)
- Pour 10 cl Schweppes Lemeon in the glass
- Stir the drink and carefully add a bit of mango sirup
- Garnish with a piece of lime
Enjoy your drink!
Have fun, enjoy the drink and have a great party!
How do you like your Gin Hass? Throw us a comment in the bottom of the screen.
Post contain Affilita Link
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!