Gin & Tonic-Thursday presents a gin and tonic ice with blueberries
Welcome back to Gin & Tonic-Thursday! Partypingo, stands ready with new and creative ways to put together a gin and tonic. Today we are talking about what is probably the most amazing thing we’ve ever heard of. When you were a child, there was nothing better than the sound of the ice truck’s bells on a hot summer day. What we share with you today, hopefully, creates a similar feeling in the body.
Gin & Tonic-Thursday: Absolutely classic
Science has come along way. We can fly to the moon, explore the galaxy, but more importantly, NOW we can make popsicles containing GIN! The sun is shining, and although your Gin & Tonic is nice, it’s just not quite cold enough. Do not fear, Gin & Tonic-Thursday has the solution. And it’s ice cold.
Tag along and chill down with a popsicle from heavon. Filled with the divine drops of gin. Experience the amazing feeling when the bitter taste of tonic is combined with the sweet taste from blueberries and gin.
Without further introduction. We give you gin and tonic popsicle.
What you need
- ½ dl gin
- 7.5 dl tonic
- 2 limes
- 50 g blueberries
- 6 pieces. popsicle forms
- 6 pieces. popsicle sticks
How to make it
- Mix gin, tonic and juice from one lime together.
- Put about 5-6 pieces of blueberries and put a slice of lime in each shape.
- Then pour the drink in the forms and put them in the freezer for an hour
- Put the sticks into the ice when they have been in the freezer approx. 1 hour.
- Let them freeze overnight.
- Remember that because of the alcohol in the popsicles they melt quickly and should therefore be eaten immediately when they come out of the freezer.
- Serving them if necessary on a large dish of crushed ice.
Why be jogGINg when you can have a popsicle?
We wish you a good summer. Hope we have raised your mood and made this Gin & Tonic-Thursday even better!
What do you think of today’s recipe? Tell us about it in a comment.
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!