Tequila Sunrise was invented in 70’s by Bobby Lazoff and Billy Rice while working as young bartenders at The Trident in Sausalito, California. Rolling Stones had a private party at The Trident, and this is where Mick Jagger developed a taste for it.
- 4 cl. Tequila
- 15 cl. Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cl. Grenadine
- 1 slice of orange for garnish
How to make it
- Fill the glass half with ice
- Pour Tequila and orange juice in, and stir
- Gently pour the Grenadine along the egde of the glass.
- Ready to serve!
Enjoy and Cheers!
If your looking for more drinks to try. Check out our collection here!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilita Links