Tequila Sunrise was invented in 70’s by Bobby Lazoff and Billy Rice while working as young bartenders at The Trident in Sausalito, California. Rolling Stones had a private party at The Trident, and this is where Mick Jagger developed a taste for it.
- 4 cl. Tequila
- 15 cl. Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cl. Grenadine
- 1 slice of orange for garnish
How to make it
- Fill the glass half with ice
- Pour Tequila and orange juice in, and stir
- Gently pour the Grenadine along the egde of the glass.
- Ready to serve!
Enjoy and Cheers!
If your looking for more drinks to try. Check out our collection here!