The Bloody Mary was invented at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris in 1921. It’s a spicy drink with a well-rounded taste, and it’s really easy to make. We’ll show you how!
- 5 cl. Vodka
- 10 cl. Tomato juice
- 5 ml. Worchestershire-sauce
- 2-4 ml. Tabasco
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, plus 2 slices to serve
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 celery sticks, to serve
How to make it
- Fill the glass 3/4 with ice.
- Pour in Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice and Tabasco
- Add Worchestershire-sauce, salt and peber
- Decorate the drink with a slice of lemon and a celery stick (optional)
Enjoy and Cheers!
If your looking for more drinks to try. Check out our collection here!
Please remember to drink responsibly! This post isn’t meant to make you sick due to the over-consumption of alcohol. PartyPingo does not encourage irresponsible drinking of any kind. Stay safe, everyone!
If you enjoyed our content, please share it with others or give us some feedback and let us know how we can make it better!
Post contains Affilite Links